It is said people who want to be musicians must have an ear for music. We say those who want to make visual art must have a good eye. Unfortunately, life didn't reward us with an ear for music, but we are more than happy to be able to see wonderful things in ordinary/everyday situations. That is exactly why we combine photography with decorating.
„Razauskai atelier" - a studio owned by Tomas and Akvilė Razauskai is a place where combining all creative means visual beauty and good is created not leaving open-heartedness, simplicity and originality behind.
We view photography not as a means to record documentary, but rather a something that allows to show one's feelings, emotions and experiences. That is the biggest challenge for us and we use it through this prism to evaluate not only ours, but work of other photographers as well.
Our work priciples are:
- A photographer never works without having prepared for it in advance. If there is a need helps with advices and decorations.
- A photographer is never late and his/her appearance doesn't stand out from the crowd.
- A photographer doesn't stand in a corner – he is active while moderating the photo shoot.
- A photo shoot is not theatre, so you don't have to act. It is an event where you need to participate.
- A photographer doesn't count time, only exciting moments
Photographer's work is evaluated not by money earned, but by how wide the smiles of clients are and their reviews.
A photographer doesn't shoot: boredom, vulgarity and forced posing.
These days photo-tech being this modern the opportunities to work seem to be with no boundaries. There is only one limited resource left – creation itself. It is being improved constantly, yet still remains individual.
When providing photography services we receive a lot of good feedback and that is why we are grateful not only for people who trusted us, but for the future ones too.